Pages

Monday, February 16, 2009

The zoo

In the holidays I went to my Nana's house because it was my birthday. We went to the zoo and it was cool because I got to feed the zebras. Then I went to see the lion. It was fast asleep . It was snoring loud. I went to see the monkeys. There was one monkey who was sitting high up in the tree. Next we went to see the elephants. One went to have a swim so we went to see the hippo, they were in the water . They were under the water except for their ears and eyes and tails.
I had lots of fun at the zoo. I went with my brothers and my mum and Dad .

5 comments:

  1. Hey Destiny.

    What a great story.
    I really liked it.
    What was your favourite part of going there?
    I will see your blog later when you have commented back.

    Thank you
    Mubasshira

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Destiny

    That was a interesting story about the zoo.
    what is your favorite part of the day?
    did you see the giraffe at the zoo?

    exellent work Destiny

    your sincerely Jarna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Destiny
    that was a fun story .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Destiny
    What a nice story and I hope you liked the zoo very much.But I hope you liked fedding the zebras It wouldn't have been very fun.

    From Seini-Mino

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Destiny

    That was great Destiny parhaps you can write
    alot more storys on your blog...

    ReplyDelete