Pages

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Athletic Day








Athletic Day



"Welcome to Pt England school Athletic for 2010 " Mr J said. Wednesday 10 November morning Pt England school went out onto the hard court for Athletic. We had Athletic on our school Field when Mrs V said that we had to go to Softball.The team I was in is Tania.My Favourite Activity was Javelin I didn't come 1,2 or 3 and it also a new game. In Javelin you get a Javelin Stick and you point the point up at the sky then you take 2 or 3 step then throw the stick if the Stick lands in the ground the you come 1,2 or 3. Mr J said we had to go to our next Activity. Our next Activity was Relays"Welcome to Point England school Athletic for 2010 " Mr J said. Wednesday 10 November morning Pt England school went out onto the hard court for Athletic. We had Athletic on our school Field when Mrs V said that we had to go to Softball.The team I was in is Taine there are 4 team there are Mataatua,Tainui ,Takitium.Te Arawa.My Favourite Activity was Javelin I didn't come 1,2 or 3 and it also a new game. In Javelin you get a Javelin Stick and you point the point up at the sky then you take 2 or 3 step then throw the stick if the Stick lands in the ground the you come 1,2 or 3. Mr J said we had to go to our next Activity. Our next Activity was Relays I step up to the line ready to race.As I got up I was novice. BOOM we all ran to the finished line I was happy to come 5Th In the relays. But my best part of Athletic is playing with my friends.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Destiny i like your story about the Athletic Day ,i know we had fun.There were lots of kids and teacher cheering around us.And on the final race, there were lots kids racing.And lots of teachers and parent were race too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Destiny
    I really enjoyed your post about our athletics day. I liked the way you explained how javelin was a new sport to our school. I would also like to say that you are in the best house group ever!!
    GO TAINUI

    ReplyDelete