Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

All about Me


Hello My name is Destiny Ngawaka and I go to Pt England school in Auckland N.Z. I am 12 year old and I am a year8 Pt England school. In my Family I have 2 brother and 1 sister and my mum and step Dad I live on Rowena Street in G.I. I am in room 22 and my wonderful Teacher is Ms Tito she is a cool teacher and she is funny. I like to play outside with my Friends. My Favourite subject at school is Art I like to Draw in my time at home and I like to play sports with my family like Family games and netball. I am looking forward to this year.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Destiny,
    What a great start to your blog so far!! I look forward to seeing more posts from you this year and can't wait to hear how your camp went. It looked like you all had a wonderful time.

    From Miss Lavakula

    ReplyDelete