Pages

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Tagata Pasifika


Yesterday room 22 had got picked to be interviewed from same special guest. They were from a T.V program and the show was called Tagata Pasifika.

When the entered our class room Ms V welcome them to our class room. There were three people that came from Tagata Pasifika. There name were called Osone Okesene he is the man that interviewed us. Ted and Chris they were the camera me.

Tagata Pasifika came to our school because they needed something to put on there T.V show. They ask us same question to answer. The question they asked us was 1. What dose Christmas mean to us. I would say about Christmas, i would say Christmas mean coming together as a family and also the food. Also mean celebrating Jesus birthday.

While they were interviewed people same of us. We were making gifts cards. I was
waiting for my turn, but same people that did not want to share could just sit at the back and work.

I was so nerves when they were walking towards me because I had nothing to say to them. But I know that I had to say something quickly. When I turned around they keep on walking to the computer to talk to somebody else. I keep on working and I said in my head “ MAN NOW I CAN’T BE ON T.V.”




No comments:

Post a Comment