Pages

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

M.I Test


Room twenty two have been doing a M.I test. A M.I test is what your good at and what
your weakness are. These are my weakness and my strength are.

MY STRENGTH
My strength is Interpersonal. Interpersonal mean
what I know about other people and that I am
good at building relationships with other people.
My other strength is Intrapersonal. Intrapersonal
mean what I know about myself.

My weakness
My weakness that I need to work on is Logical. Logical mean number smart.
To improve in my Logical I need to learn my timetables.
My other weakness that I need to improve on is word smart.
How I can improve that is to write more effective paragraphs in my writing.
And also to reading more at home and at school.




1 comment:

  1. So, I am curious about the test. I love the fact that you explained the parts of the test that you are strong at and what you show weaknesses in. I would like to give myself the test since I am going to school to be a teacher. I think it would be a good way for everyone of all ages to kind of reflect on how we can improve. I would probably struggle on the logical part myself.

    If I was to evaluate myself, I would say my strengths are kinesthetic since I am kind of a fitness junkie and the interpersonal since I am good with people. I would hope that I have the intrapersonal strengths as well. My weaknesses would be logical that I mentioned above and kind of weak in musical. I love music but I am really just a casual fan.

    I enjoy your blogs and really look forward to reading more. Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete