Pages

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Movies - Transformers



Me and my Aunt Ataranig went to Manukau on Friday 15 July 2011. We went to Manukau to go and watch Transformers 3 in 3D. We had to wait for the movies to open. While it was closed we went shopping for some stuff. We went to Jay Jay, shoes shop and other’s that I can’t remember. After we had finished going places we went back to the movies and it was still closed and it was 9.30 o’clock and our movies did’t started still 11.35 pm. So we went back to places and we saw a show I cant remember what is was called but it was a cool show. It was a show that there were four people and one was Singing, the other was Dancing, the third and the fourth person were playing the guitar.


Once the movies had just open we had 20 minuter till Transformers started. So while we were waiting we went to play some games were there are lots of games that you can play. I went to the games where you have to stack up blue block so that you can win. And when all of the block are stack right up the top you get to chooses a item from the mac hing.

My favourite game that I liked was the basketball game. The basketball games is when you have to get all the ball into the heaps and you get a bonus point. If you bonus point goose up to 10 to 20 you get a norther turn. I like the game because I got lots of turn I got like 8 turn.

I was on my second to last turn and the movie was about to start my aunt said to “came on we have to go to watch our movie and get our Ice cream,popcorn,drink and lollies. There was people like standing around me and my aunt when we were playing and these boy said to “me can I have a shout” and I was like “No wait your turn”. So they all went away and I got a another bonus point I was like “when is this going to stop”. So I just left it and went to go and get some food and went in the movie room.

As I sat on the seat the movie had just started. I said to my aunt “great timing aye.”I did’t really like the start because it was all about talking and other stuff. This movie went for about 2 hour. The best part that I really liked was when all the car's were fighting and when the yellow car and his car's were trying to stop the car's that were putting booms in the country.


No comments:

Post a Comment